Friday 31 July 2009

Day 8 - Charlie's Version

Hey Everyone, We just got back to Kochi from our trekking phase.
It was a bit amazing and much better than i thought it was going to be. We saw wild elephants, monkeys and befriended some goats. I was really sad because i missed the last day of trekking with 5 other people because we got a HORRIBLE stomach bug, but it wasnt the end of the world. I think world challenge were going to contact you about our project phase changing and it has. Which sucks not so much because its in a different place but because it means more tents :(
I would love to rant and post a much longer post but i have a queue of 6 people behind me all waiting for a chance on this computer.
I love you all lots and i'll fill in the details when i return :)
Byeee for now xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment